Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Generate a Portable EXE using the turbo export [image] --type-exe command.
- Improved! Significant speed improvements for image pushes and pulls and container synchronization.
- Improved! Improved user experience for Portable EXEs, including support for setting the default launch options.
- The turbo commit command automatically selects the startup file for the output image when the target container has a single startup file.
- The turbo push command automatically sets the icon for the image on its Turbo Hub repository page.
- The turbo continue command passes arguments following the -- flag to the container.
- New client uninstall options: /delete-user-data, /uninstall-launcher, /uninstall-redirector (see the client documentation for more information).
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Internet Explorer 6-10 fail to access whitelisted addresses when --route-block=ip is specified.
- Portable EXEs fail to run if turbo config --image-path is used to set a custom storage path.
- Synchronization may sometimes fail with a “key not found” error.
- The buffering dialog may remain visible when the application or container has already started.
- The turbo continue command fails to resume a container if the tagged image has been overwritten on the Turbo Hub.
- The turbo continue command fails to resume a container with an “insufficient permissions” error if the state was created with a Portable EXE.
- The turbo commit --startup-file=[path] and turbo inspect commands do not use path tokens for the startup files.
- The turbo inspect command does not show which startup file is set as the default.
- TurboInstaller.exe is missing its digital certificate.
- TurboLauncher does not show results when searching the Turbo Hub.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 3.33.1436.0
- Turbo VM: 11.8.1062.2