The Turbo for PC February 2019 Update now allows Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) based authentication for both local (Run on My PC) and cloud-based execution, even on PCs that are not joined to an Active Directory domain.
This release also introduces support for the ADFS2 protocol in addition to the currently supported ADFS3 protocol.
Previously, Active Directory-based authentication for local execution was available only on PCs connected to the AD domain.
The Turbo for PC February 2019 Update is available for download immediately. Turbo for PC will automatically update unless otherwise specified by the administrator.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Adds support for ADFS authentication for local execution on PCs
- Adds support for ADFS2 to the SSO authentication methods
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Turbo for PC does not check if a server is using SSO authentication if a previous query failed
- Turbo for PC may not honor the Remember me option when installed for All Users
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo for PC: 19.2.1926.0