Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Image upgrades with session state preservation are automatically performed during turbo run.
- Added --isolate=[full|write-copy|merge] flag for Portable Application outputs.
- Support for additional Security Support Providers (SSPs), enabling authentication via Kerberos, NLA, and more.
- The Turbo PC Client installer now uses HTTPS to download dependencies.
- The Turbo Android and Chromebook clients now support Single Sign-On.
- Working directory may be specified in the image configuration. The clean image has been updated to maintain backwards compatibility with the new behavior.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Images are not extracted in the local repository folder for Portable Applications.
- Subsequent executions of a Portable Application may crash.
- The installer UI does not disappear until the Portable Application is closed.
- The turbo rm command fails when an improperly named container folder exists.
- The turbo installi command checks the local repository for images even when the --all-users flag is specified.
- The turbo installi command may not create a valid application shortcut when specifying startup file arguments.
- Improved support for Azure AD authentication in the Turbo Mac Client.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo PC Client: 18.11.1824.0
- Turbo Mac Client: 18.12.1624
- Turbo Android Client: 18.12.2
- Turbo VM: 18.10.1321.7