The latest version of Turbo VM is now available in the Turbo Hub.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Added support for the latest Windows build, Windows 10 Insider Preview 18305.
- Added a new IsolateDrive ability to hide specified drives from virtualized applications.
- Added a new IsolateDDE flag to isolate DDE messages coming from outside the container.
- Added a new ExtendedAppLockerCompatibility flag that disables AppLocker DLL rules that are incompatible with virtualization.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Fixed a compatibility bug in WriteCopy registry isolation when running native installation of Office 365 under VM.
- Fixed a compatibility bug that prevented some Autodesk applications from being able to load specific DLLs.
- Fixed a compatibility bug with the SPACE GASS application.
- Fixed a rare crash during application startup when SentinelOne security software is present.
- Fixed a condition that could cause process hang during startup in rare conditions.
- Improved shutdown processing during ExitProcess calls. This ensures that data is correctly flushed to files if managed by buffered C streams and the C library was linked statically to the application.
- Allow running the 64-bit version of PowerShell. Previously attempting to start a 64-bit PowerShell instance resulted in start of the 32-bit version.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo VM: 18.12.1378