Turbo clients will automatically update unless otherwise specified by the administrator.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Image upgrades with layered session state preservation are now performed by default during turbo run.
- Isolation mode override flag --isolate=[full|write-copy|merge] is now available for portable application outputs.
- Support for additional Security Support Providers (SSPs), enabling authentication via Kerberos, NLA, and more.
- The Turbo for PC installer now uses HTTPS to download components.
- The Turbo for Mac client has been updated with improved support for copy-and-paste between native and virtualized environments, support for the Windows hidden files flag, and improved diagnostic logging.
- The Turbo for Android and Turbo for Chromebook clients now support Single Sign-On.
- The working directory may now be specified in the image configuration. The clean image has been updated to maintain backwards compatibility with the new behavior.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Images are not extracted in the local repository folder when using portable applications.
- Subsequent executions of a portable executions may crash under some circumstances.
- The installer UI may not disappear until the associated portable application is closed.
- The turbo rm command fails when an improperly named container folder exists.
- The turbo installi command may check the local user repository for images even when the --all-users flag is specified.
- The turbo installi command may not create a valid application shortcut when startup file arguments are specified.
- Turbo for PC ignores the Allow access to local user folders setting when using on-premise Hub Server.
- Improved support for Azure AD and ADFS authentication in Turbo for Mac.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo for PC: 18.12.1831.0
- Turbo for Mac: 18.12.1624
- Turbo for Android: 18.12.2
- Turbo VM: 18.10.1321.7