The latest version of Turbo VM is now available in the Turbo Hub.
This update has been tested and validated for compatibility with Windows 10 1903, also known as Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
Turbo recommends always using the latest release version of Windows 10 or Windows Server to receive the latest features and security updates.
In addition, this update includes additional performance, reliability, and compatibility improvements.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Application startup and execution performance has been improved via improved executable page mapping logic.
- Splash images now render prior to execution of the startup script. This provides immediate user feedback on launch even for long-running startup scripts.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Error message 0x0003: 5 displays when an application tries to start in a Windows AppContainer.
- Antivirus false positive due to cmd.exe stub executable binary not being signed.
- COM activation of 32-bit Office 365 components may fail on 64-bit operating systems.
- Rare intermittent Turbo VM crash may occur during application shutdown.
- MySQL startup may result in infinite loop.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo VM: 18.12.1378.8