Turbo Studio is an easy-to-use graphical editing tool for creating and editing Turbo containerized applications.
The latest version of Turbo Studio includes compatibility updates for Windows 10 Insider Preview 18941 (20H1), an updated Turbo VM engine, and several bug fixes.
Turbo Studio 19 is available now at: turbo.net/studio/download.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Added support for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview, build 18941 (20H1).
- All improvements and bug fixes for Turbo VM version 19.6.1427.11.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Applications built from exported XAPPL configurations using side-by-side DLLs may fail to start with an error that the application was unable to load a required component.
- The How do you want to open this file? dialog appears when using the context menu to open a file with a registered application.
- The snapshot process fails to capture the icon for a file association if its DefaultIcon registry key is not defined.
- The Control Panel Programs and Features entry may not be properly removed when the Turbo Studio is upgraded.
- The Studio installation GUI does not display properly with custom DPI settings.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Studio: 19.6.1208.11
- Turbo VM: 19.6.1427.11
Getting Turbo Studio 19
Turbo Studio 19 is available for download at turbo.net/studio/download.
Turbo.net users with an active subscription can access Turbo Studio 19 by signing in with their account.
The upgrade to Turbo Studio 19 is free to all licensed users of Studio on active maintenance. If eligible, a new license key is available from the account settings page of your Turbo.net account.
We hope you enjoy Turbo Studio 19!