The latest version of Turbo VM is now available in the Turbo Hub.
Turbo recommends always using the latest release version of Windows 10 or Windows Server to receive the latest features and security updates.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Added support for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview, build 18941 (20H1).
- New! Registering a service in a container with Merge isolation will install the service on the host.
- Improved! Turbo-packaged applications are now compatible with Carbon Black security software.
- Settings for SnapshotDirectories are honored for containerized applications to better support legacy 32-bit applications with hard-coded paths running on 64-bit systems.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Rare deadlock results in a hang at application startup on Windows 10.
- On systems with Integrity Software SofTrack, packaged applications may crash at startup.
- Internet Explorer ignores certain container isolated registry settings.
- Container does not shut down when installed as a service and the service is stopped.
- Application may crash when inserting a blank DVD while a File Open/Save Dialog is open.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo VM: 19.6.1427.11