Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Add layers on the condition that a file or directory exists on the host system.
- New! Portable Application EXEs work with the --startup-file and --isolate flags.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- .NET Core fails to execute the dotnet run command due to a bug in the implementation of virtualized NT memory management.
- Incorrect handling of the isolation for the FileExts registry key may cause a crash when an Open File dialog appears.
- Portable applications built with the data synchronization option enabled fail to log in Turbo Hub Server when a non-default port is configured.
- Data synchronization fails when the storage location path contains a backslash.
- TurboLauncher fails to start an application from a Turbo Portal Server.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 3.33.1488.20
- Turbo VM: 11.8.1120.13