Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Shortcuts for installed applications are now placed in the Start Menu root folder for faster access.
- Running a Portable EXE does not automatically start the TurboLauncher.
- Text for various dialogs and error messages has been updated for improved clarity.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Google Chrome 55 browser tabs fail on startup.
- Java applications launched via JNLP fail when using JRE version 8.
- Running or installing an application may fail with an access denied error due to incorrectly set file permissions.
- The command prompt cursor may move erratically during turbo push and pull commands.
- The turbo run command does not correctly update the container images when the --enable-sync and --upgrade-from flags are specified.
- The turbo config command does not prompt for UAC elevation when the --all-users flag is specified.
- The turbo rm command may fail to remove a container with an unhandled exception error.
- Synchronization fails to include all images in the total size calculation resulting in progress that exceeds 100%.
- Installed applications fail to synchronize container data when using Turbo Hub Server.
- Start Menu shortcuts for installed applications fail to start when the turbo config is used to change the hub URL.
- Launching an application via the Start Menu shortcut does not show progress for container data synchronization when the option is enabled.
- The Turbo Client install dialog does not scale correctly when Windows uses a high DPI setting.
- Clicking on My Files in TurboLauncher generates an error when Windows Explorer fails to restart after the client is installed.
- Portable Application outputs may use settings from another application because the setting storage path is not sufficiently unique.
- TurboLauncher may fail to properly load application tiles.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 3.33.1409.0
- Turbo VM: 11.8.1062.0