Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- When using the --network flag to run a virtualized network container, the container environment is now referenced by name instead of name+hash syntax.
- Updates to the Turbo Client no longer restart the Windows Explorer process.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- turbo containers --no-trunc and netstat commands generate an error if a container with route mapping is online.
- The Turbo Client installer hangs when invoked from PowerShell scripts.
- “Sandbox is in use” error is displayed during install for All Users if Turbo was previously installed for an individual user.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 3.33.943
- Turbo VM: 11.8.817.5