Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Launch applications in the Turbo.net cloud.
- Applications launched in Turbo.net cloud can open and save files to the local disk.
- Improved handling of directories mounted to containers with the --mount flag.
- Turbo Client stores images to the temp folder when image storage path is read-only.
- The turbo installi --honor-setup-info command registers all shortcuts defined in the application configuration to the Start Menu.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Some storage paths are not inherited correctly when configured for All Users.
- The turbo uninstalli command fails when specifying an invalid image.
- Removed --startup-file-default flag from turbo new, try, run, and start commands.
- Removed --install flag from turbo new and run commands.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 18.2.1692.0