Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Support for Firefox 50 and up using the Mozilla extensions platform.
- New! Export logs for a container using the turbo logs --export=[path] [container] command.
- Improved! Improved responsiveness of progress indicator for long-running sync operations.
- Improved! Portable EXEs prompt the user to accept the user agreement of the repository.
- Control which paths of the container are synchronized using the sync command for TurboScript. See the documentation for more information.
- Turbo Client installer prompts the user to accept the terms of service before proceeding with the installation.
- Portable Application outputs may be configured with a trial expiration date.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Sophos HitmanPro may cause the Turbo Client and Turbo applications to crash.
- Avast Antivirus may cause Turbo applications to stop working when a file dialog appears.
- Portable EXEs fail to start if one of the packaged images already exist on the system and the file is in use.
- Configured shims are executed multiple times on startup and shutdown of Turbo application.
- Turbo Installer may fail to push an image with an “index out of range” error.
- Container may fail to start with an error that the local sandbox cannot be cleaned.
- Images pushed to Turbo Hub that do not have an explicitly set startup file may show an incorrect icon on their repository page.
- Compressed Turbo applications may crash due to memory exhaustion.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 3.33.1465.0
- Turbo VM: 11.8.1100.4