Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Isolate container processes with the IsolateProcessNames container VM setting. Example: turbo run --enable=IsolateProcessNames
- New! Disable access to non-system drives (for example, everything other than C:\) with the IsolateNonSystemDrives container VM setting
- New! Disable access to network file shares with the IsolateNetworkShares VM setting
- New! Build Portable Application EXEs that use a private self-hosted Turbo Hub Server instead of the Turbo.net Hub
- Improved! Optimized synchronization performance and memory usage
- Synchronization process works properly through proxies when a self-signed certificate in the Windows certificate store is used
- User interface improvements
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- The Firefox browser extension does not work if the Turbo.net client is installed for all users.
- Applications launched via the Turbo.net browser extension may fail to start when many users are logged on the operating system at the same time.
- Network route blocking does not block specified hostnames when using a proxy server.
- Portable applications built with the data synchronization option enabled fail to start with a login error.
- The turbo netstat command fails to find the specified container.
- TurboPlay fails to load application models from the local filesystem or network share.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 3.33.1488.10
- Turbo VM: 11.8.1120.8