Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Support for SQL Server Management Studio 2017
- New! Upgraded to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 component to support TLS 1.2
- New! Improved performance for large executables/DLLs, including Microsoft Power BI
- Improved handling of side-by-side assemblies, manifests, and policy files in containers
- Logs from Turbo VM are written to OutputDebugString if an error occurs during initialization
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Jobs sent to the print spooler from containerized applications may fail to print.
- The Turbo Launcher is unresponve while loading a large list of application versions.
- The turbo commit command fails when using old images with an incorrect error message.
- The metadata for the Turbo Client MSI installer is incorrect.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 18.3.1699.0
- Turbo VM: 18.3.1277.0