Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Support for containerizing Cygwin (Linux environment on Windows)
- Support for additional Security Support Providers (SSPs), enabling new authentication methods
- Containers now respect the working directory setting from the image configuration. (Previously the working directory was based on the current directory of the turbo.exe process.)
- Turbo VM honors the SYSTEM attribute for virtualized files.
- Ability to set the minimum thread stack size in the image configuration
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Turbo Client installation can fail if the installer is not executed from the correct folder.
- The turbo pull command is not listed in turbo help.
- Fixed behavior of container thread local storage (TLS) initialization
- Fixed behavior of asynchronous I/O into sandbox
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 18.11.1806.0
- Turbo VM: 18.10.1321.7