Users will be automatically updated to the latest version of Turbo Client and VM.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Support for environments that require FIPS-compliant algorithms.
- Turbo Client now compatible with environments that use multiple drives for user profile storage.
- Improved memory usage for Turbo and Launcher processes.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- TurboScripts should fail when a batch instruction returns with a non-zero exit code.
- Specifying the --enable-log-stream flag results in duplicate messages.
- Using the --mount flag with a target in the %temp% folder does not work.
- Pulling an image from the Turbo Hub may fail with an Image download failed error.
- Uninstalling the Turbo Client may not remove configuration settings for the client.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Client: 17.9.1635
- Turbo VM: 17.7.1217.6