Turbo Hub Server is an on-premise version of the Turbo.net Hub designed for enterprise environments.
This major update to Turbo Hub Server includes support for the new on-premises Turbo Application Server and Turbo Portal Server 19.
The Turbo Hub Server 19 update is available for download at turbo.net/server.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- Turbo Hub Server 19 supports connections to the new Turbo Portal Server 19
- Added support for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18305 (April 2019 Update)
- Optional application configuration service to support launching from external portals via the turbo:// protocol
- Administration tool now supports creation of API keys with System or Non-System privileges
- Turbo Hub Installer prompts for a new license before applying the upgrade
- Release includes a roll up of Turbo Client and VM updates
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Server upgrade may fail with a Transport-level error has occurred error
- User ticket expires before ticket-timeout value when signing in from a Workspace with the Remember Me option enabled
- Server administration tool does not display whether an API key has System or Non-System privilege levels
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Hub Server: 19.2.635
- Turbo Client: 19.2.1917
- Turbo VM: 19.1.1381
Getting Turbo Hub Server 19
Turbo Hub Server 19 is available for download at turbo.net/server/download.
The upgrade to Turbo Hub Server 19 is free to all licensed users of Turbo Hub Server on active maintenance. If eligible, a new license key is available from the Account Settings page of your Turbo.net account.
We hope you enjoy Turbo Server 19!