We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of Turbo Studio 20, a major update to the Turbo's industry-leading application packaging framework.
This release of Turbo Studio includes the following new features and updates:
- New! Major update to user interface brings Modern UI styling to Studio.
- New! Application Capture allows capture of setup without need for snapshots. Just push Record and install as you would normally. Studio automatically generates a Turbo image on completion.
- New! Process Filtering automatically removes filesystem and registry entries based on source process, greatly simplifying image optimization. Intelligent defaults reduce most need for manual pruning.
- Updated! Support for direct upload to Turbo.net and the new on-premises Turbo Server 20, including ability to set application metadata on layers.
- Updated! The Turbo VM engine has been updated to 20.2.1499, including support for the latest versions of Windows 10.
Other bug fixes included in this release:
- Add visual cues for when external layer dependencies are not present.
- Fix snapshot of registry multi-string values with non-Unicode characters
- Fix a crash when temporary VM storage is not available.
- Fix machine type checking for non-executable images.