Turbo Studio is an easy-to-use graphical editing tool for creating and editing Turbo environments.
The Turbo Studio 17.0.8886.13 update is now available at: turbo.net/studio/download.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Build Portable Application EXEs with an on-premise Turbo Hub Server back-end in addition to the cloud-based Turbo.net Hub.
- New! All official repositories from Turbo.net Hub are available to any user via the Template and Import application configuration wizards.
- Improved! New isolation rules are applied when using the Template wizard to build ISV Application EXEs and Layers for Turbo Portal Server.
- Image dependencies are packaged into ISV Application EXE outputs as well as applications pushed to Turbo Portal Server.
- Temporary .XAPPL configuration backups are created when saving as a recovery option for data corruption.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Turbo Studio fails to communicate with the Turbo.net Hub when the Turbo Client has been logged in a Turbo Hub Server.
- The mailto: protocol does not get captured correctly in a snapshot configuration.
- Outputs are built with an incorrect file icon if a startup file is not defined in the configuration.
- Turbo Studio ma fail to profile an application properly.
- Turbo Studio may fail to harvest using the Microsoft Office 2010 recipe.
- Turbo XStudio fails to import MSI installer files.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Studio: 17.0.886.13
- Turbo VM: 11.8.1120.8