Turbo Studio is an easy-to-use graphical editing tool for creating and editing Turbo container environments.
The Turbo Studio 17.7.987.2 update is now available at: turbo.net/studio/download.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Support for Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Capture snapshot recognizes symbolic links in the Windows Registry.
- Improved handling of applications built from 32-bit snapshots and executed on 64-bit operating systems.
- Studio automatically prompts for elevated privileges to capture files and registry requiring administrative access.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Network routing rules may not be respected in Internet Explorer when using a proxy.
- Custom fonts may fail to load when called by name.
- Applications fail to initialize anonymous pipes correctly.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Studio: 17.7.982.2
- Turbo VM: 17.7.1217.1