TurboServer is an on-premise version of the Turbo.net Hub designed for enterprise environments.
The Turbo Server 17.0.493 update is now available at: turbo.net/server/download.
New and Improved
This update includes the following new features and improvements:
- New! Support for Mozilla Firefox 50+ using the new extensions system.
- Upgraded the Apache component to version 2.2.32.
- A sample application is available by default when TurboServer is installed in Portal mode.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- TurboServer does not update the Turbo Client component during an upgrade.
- TurboServer does not allow anonymous users to launch containers past the trial expiration date.
- TurboServer does not prompt the user to install Turbo Client when clicking on links that require it.
- TurboServer creates a folder on the host system drive at C:\.
The component version numbers for this release are:
- Turbo Server: 17.0.493