With the weather cooling off, check out the new Light Mode in Studio. Plus better ways to factor and debug configurations.
- The Turbo VM is updated to version 21.9.1597
- New! Factor Configuration tool automatically splits large configurations into launcher and data configurations
- New! Apply Configuration debugger tool copies a configuration's contents to the local host for easier troubleshooting
This update to Turbo Studio also includes the following new features and improvements:
- Registry symbolic links are now captured
- Add support for v4 .reg file import
- Allow removal of layer conditions
- Communicate performance consequences of certain virtual machine settings
- Improve default process name and path exclusions for Capture and Snapshot
- Write version information to XStudio trace logs
- Add context menu item on filesystem and registry tree view to copy a node's path
- Add context menu item on captured process lists to see paths that came from a process
We hope you enjoy the latest updates to Turbo!